ENJOY our affordable exclusive pricing for Diva Customers only. Please click here to ADD prescription Lens to your order
- Single Vision $76+
- Progresssive $145+
- FT Lined Bifocal $115+
- Anti-reflective coating Standard $45/Premium $105
- Transition $105
- Tint Solid$25 /Gradient $35
If you would like to send an existing frame for service, Please send them into:
13842 Outlet Dr Suite A110
Silver Spring MD 20904
For any questions, please contact us here
Use this link to upload and add prescription Lens options to your order. If you were not able to upload your prescription during checkout, please Text (443-702-7532), OR email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your current prescription along with your PD measurement.
What is PD?
Your PD stands for Pupillary Distance, which is the distance between your pupils in millimeters, Your PD is very important for accurately fitting your lenses to achieve vision acuity.
Your PD may be written in three ways:
- PD (OU), for example written as "62", means the Binocular PD which is for both eyes.
- PD (OD), means the Monocular PD for the right eye, PD (OS), means the Monocular PD for the left eye, A Monocular OD is written as two numbers, for example "32/30", "32" represents the PD for the right eye, and "30" for the left eye.
- Sometimes PD is written as "62/59" or they are labeled "Far" and "Near". Your PD is usually measured for distance vision, which is 'Far PD", or "62" in this example. For reading glasses, doctors measure your "Near PD" or "59" in the example.
- Always enter your "Far PD" for distance vision eyeglasses and enter your 'Near PD" for your reading glasses only. For most people, the difference between Far PD and Near PD is about 2-3mm.